Wednesday 6 July 2016

Part 06- The final Image...

The final stage I took the image through was NIK color grading. First I had to get the composite Bee to the color and shading that I was happy with, then I could deal with the image as a whole in the NIK program, for over all tone and feel...


Here is the final image. I will print on the Beast printer and mount it on foam card and also create a map on the back for compositing reference.

Here are the images used in the map. The reference bee included as he was a big part of creating my own bee. Here are the 10 parts used in the creation...











I would say creating a composite animal the second time around was much easier and quicker due to the learning curve of the first experience. I had a much better idea about how to achieve the things I wanted to technically using the photography and manipulating the images in photo-shop. I am very happy with the resulting final image I have achieved here. Probably more so then the robot fish image, due to the fact that I felt more in control of what I was doing and how I was going to achieve it. Good learning curve and happy with the results. happy days.

Finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment